The Popular Plan: $649 + HST (annually) -- One year of internal matching with your personal matchmaker, Ceilidhe Wynn. We offer between one and five matches in a year (with an average of two). We are able to offer a limited number of discounted rates to marginalized people and to those for whom cost is a barrier to access. Please enquire by emailing sexytypewriter (at) gmail (dot) com prior to commencing your application process.
The Premium Plan: $6299 + HST (annually) -- One year of matching with your personal matchmaker, Ceilidhe Wynn. The Premium Plan includes between 1 and 10 matches in a year, internal matching, external matching, dating concierge service, six sessions of personal coaching (via Skype) with Lee-Anne Galloway or Claire AH early on in your membership, a professional style consultation and new headshots.
We also offer:
Date coaching add-ons: $599 + HST -- Struggling in your romantic life? Somehow dating the same person over and over again? Having trouble getting past the first or second date? Not getting any dates at all? If you're serious about tackling your romantic challenges head-on, get six sessions of dating coaching (either in-person or via Skype) with Lee-Anne Galloway or Claire AH.
Membership for all tiers includes:
1) A digitally delivered love and personality survey.
2) A one-on-one interview with your yenta where she will take the time to get to know you and understand your personality and dating needs.
3) One full year on the Friend of a Friend Matchmaking roster. You will be matched with between 1 - 5 people during the course of the year (usually averaging 2 matches). We believe in quality over quantity and meet every single one of our clients in person.
4) A post-date post-mortem call or email where we can discuss what worked and what didn't with your most recent match and adjust your preferences accordingly (if needed).
5) A monthly e-newsletter with invaluable dating tips, stats and the "inside scoop" on how to succeed -- plus updates on our recent successes!
6) Personal email communication with our yentas (feel free to ask for and offer feedback on dates, ask for advice about navigating rejections or follow-up dates, etc.)